Webinar: Inside Sales Virtual Summit reveals selling best practices
A top struggle for sales professionals is optimizing selling time and driving lead generation.
On Thursday, June 20, at the Inside Sales Virtual Summit, I will reveal how a billion-dollar telecommunications company addressed this situation by:
- Bringing science and testing to their calling process, and
- Reducing their time to lead by more than 60%
In the process, you’ll learn the data insight you need to drive success by making the most of every moment of your selling day.
Joining me at this free event will be 62 of the world’s leading sales and marketing professionals who will share their newest and best sales practices. They include:
Best Selling Sales Authors
– Guy Kawasaki, Art of the Start
– Jeffrey Gitomer, Little Red Book of Selling
– Matt Dixon, The Challenger Sale
– Mike Bosworth, Solution Selling
– Jill Konrath, SNAP Selling
– Brian Frank, LinkedIn
– David Elkington, InsideSales.com
– Liz Gelb-O’Connor, ADP
– Barry Trailer, CSO Insights
– Josh James, Domo
If you want to invest time that will provide the knowledge you need to produce better results faster, I strongly encourage you to attend.
Date: Thursday, June 20, 2013
Time: 8 a.m. – 3 p.m. Pacific / 11 a.m. – 6 p.m. Eastern