2

Lead Nurturing – ripening the Right Bananas

Banannas_1Imagine your marketplace is like a field of banana trees. Your marketing people are those who nurture and pick the bananas. Bananas are harvested when they are green, and they turn yellow as they ripen. Check out Chris Coleman’s book, "The Green Banana Papers."

Over 15 years of lead generation experience for 60 clients with a complex sale has shown me that fully 95% of your leads are like harvested green bananas, and, off the top, your sales team needs only the other 5%, those that are ripe. I’m going to show you how to ripen all those green bananas.

Good, sound, effective lead generation is more often than not acknowledged to be the biggest single issue for contemporary business-to-business marketers today.  It has also been pointed out, however, that up-to 80% of marketing expenditures on lead generation and collateral go to waste for lack of commitment and discipline, ending up in the scrap heap because the sales department doesn’t know what to do with them.

The secret to successful lead generation, and in turn marketing, in the business-to-business space today is process.  This process, that converts more inquiries into qualified leads and qualified leads into sales, is called lead nurturing.

Continue Lead Nurturing – Ripening the Right Banannas

Click Here to Leave a Comment Below 2 comments
0 Shares
Share
Tweet
Share
+1
Buffer