If you didn’t get a chance to attend MarketingSherpa’s B2B Summit in San Francisco a last week, you missed an excellent opportunity to gain knowledge you could have used right away for better results. I had a great time.
For me, what was most valuable was learning and connecting with fellow attendees and hearing about how they’re driving results for their companies. I’m looking forward to gaining even more insight at the B2B Marketing Summit in Boston, October 25-26.
If you haven’t signed up for the B2B Summit, I encourage check it out, since they’re offering a special rate saving you $400. Register here.
If you want to find out what you missed and could use some fresh ideas to immediately improve your lead generation check out the following posts:
- B2B Marketing Summit ’10 Wrap-up: Seven takeaways to help you engage potential customers, generate high-quality leads and more
- Lead Generation: Drive better ROI from your marketing campaigns
- Nuggets of Wisdom from Marketing Sherpa’s B2B
- Our 14 Favorite Take Aways from MarketingSherpa #B2BSummit
- Seven Sales & Marketing Insights From Recent Events
- Four takeaways from Marketing Sherpa’s B2B Summit
If you did get a chance to attend, it would be great to hear from you about what you considered most valuable. You can also follow the conversation on Twitter at #b2bsummit